Thunderbird is an open-source application that stores all of a user’s personal information. It is one of the most extensively used e-mail clients on the market, with email items saved in MBOX format. AppleMail, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Spicebird, Opera, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, GyazMail, Gnu, Sparrow, The Bat!, WebMail, and others all support the MBOX format. You can go with the top-rated third-party software MBOX to PST converter to convert Thunderbird data to Outlook.
Reasons for Migrating from Outlook to Thunderbird are Shown Below:
Although Thunderbird is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, and Windows XP, the reasons listed above necessitate users to export Thunderbird to PST format.
To Convert an MBOX File to a PST File, There are Two Options.
- Using a manual technique
- Making use of a third-party tool
Move Thunderbird Data to Outlook: A Manual Method
If you have technical knowledge, you can use the manual technique to convert the data. The following is a step-by-step guide:
- Start the Thunderbird email program.
- Open the folder containing the files you wish to export.
- Choose an email address.
- Right-click on the emails you want to save and select “Save As.”
- To export messages, save the selected messages and then click ‘Select Folder.’
- Start Microsoft Outlook.
- Right-click the “Outlook” folder and select “New Folder” from the menu.
- Enter the desired name in the “Name” column and click “OK” to save it.
- Using Ctrl + A, select all emails exported from Thunderbird.
- Select all emails and drag them to the middle pane of MS Outlook, where they will be imported into the new folder.
- Following the successful import, all emails will be available.
- When there are a limited number of emails, this manual method will be useful. This can be problematic when migrating large amounts of data.
Furthermore, if you lack technical ability, use a third-party program for smart conversion.
Solution by a Third Party
Convert MBOX to PST Export your inbox folder to PST, EML, MSG, RTF, and HTML formats with ease. Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, and Opera Mail emails are converted to Outlook PST with this tool. Moving Thunderbird Data to Outlook may be done quickly and easily with this utility.
In this article, I’ve covered the best techniques for exporting Thunderbird data to PST. You can use the manual method. However, if it does not show to be useful, you can use a third-party tool.
Because it is simple to use, MBOX to PST Converter can easily export Thunderbird Data to Outlook. By ensuring data integrity, the GUI allows the user to correctly transfer the status information of emails to Outlook.
Q. The software allows me to convert MBOX mailboxes to PST, but I’m not sure how.
A. Converting MBOX to PST in 4 Easy Steps:
- Download and install DataHelp MBOX to PST Converter on your computer.
- Select the MBOX file from your computer’s hard drive by clicking on the ‘Select folder’ button.
- To convert MBOX files to PST files, click on the ‘Convert’ option.
- Select the ‘Target location’ where you want to save the Exported PST file to.
Does the MBOX to PST Converter allow users to export only specific files from their MBOX data?
“I have approximately 47 MBOX files and require immediate access to a few of them.” Does it have to be required to convert all MBOX files to PST format, or can I convert simply a subset of files in order to handle them more effectively?”
A. Yes, users can export selected MSF / MBOX files to the PST format using the MBOX to PST converter. All they have to do is drag the selected file and drop it in the software’s control panel. This is also the method via which the software will export the selected file.