If you are thinking of launching a product or service, Kajabi is a virtual assistant which helps you create your online product launch. It enables service providers and companies to conduct research and generate new ideas, disseminate knowledge and build personas to launch products and services effectively.
1. Automate Email Sequence
A Kajabi Virtual Assistant can help you automate your email sequence for your product launch.
You can use it to:
- Send emails at specific dates and times.
- Send emails based on the actions of your customers (for example, when they buy something or add something to their cart).
- Create a welcome email sequence that reminds customers to review their purchase.
- Track all customer activities on your website and send targeted emails based on those activities.
2. Set up custom sales page for each segment
Kajabi is an amazing tool that allows you to create lead generation funnels and sell digital products. If you have not tried this yet, I highly recommend it. You can set up a sales funnel, capture leads, and build your email list.
But if you are launching a new product and want to sell it directly from your website, then you will need a custom sales page created with your branding on it. You may also need some extra features such as an opt-in form or an upsell page.
With Kajabi Virtual Assistant service, they can set up these custom sales pages for you so that they look great and convert well. They can also customize any existing sales pages that you already have by adding things like opt-in forms or upsells.
This is a great way to get prepared for your product launch!
3. Customize the Main Menu to Each Segment
The main menu is the first thing that users see when they land on your website. It’s a critical element of the user experience and can make or break your conversion rate.
If you’re launching a new product, it’s important to make sure that your main menu is customized to each segment. That way, you’ll be able to engage with your customers at each stage of their journey.
How can you customize your main menu so that it appeals to different audiences?
Use Kajabi virtual assistant to create multiple variations of your main menu for different segments of your audience. This will allow you to easily test which version of the main menu performs best for each group of people.
4. Schedule a live event for each segment
Schedule your live event with Kajabi virtual assistant and create a strategy to reach the right people. If you have a list of people who have expressed interest in your product, you can use that list to invite them to the event. If not, then reach out to other bloggers, influencers and anyone else who might be interested in learning more about your product. You can also use social media ads to target people based on keywords or interests.
When you have your audience identified, make sure that they know what time the event is scheduled for so they don’t miss it! This is especially important if you are using Facebook Ads or Google AdWords because those ads will stop running after 24 hours unless someone clicks on them again (or views them). Make sure those ads run at least one week prior to the event so everyone knows when it is happening and can plan accordingly.
5. Set Up Email Campaigns For Each Segment
It can be quite challenging to set up email campaigns for each segment with Kajabi virtual assistant. However, you will be able to do it effectively with a bit of planning and research.
The first thing that you need to do is create a list of contacts for each segment that you have created. The second thing is to create different lists for each segment. This will allow you to send out the emails in a more effective way.
In order to set up email campaigns for each segment with Kajabi virtual assistant, here are some tips:
1) Make sure that your list is clean and up-to-date – this can help you target your audience better by sending them relevant content
2) Choose your email service provider – there are many options available online
3) Set up your autoresponder – this will help increase sales and build your brand
4) Create an email template – this will allow you to save time when sending out emails
5) Choose an image or video that relates to the topic of your campaign
6. Create Facebook Ad Campaigns For Each Segment
If you’re going to be launching a new product, it’s important to take advantage of all of the marketing opportunities that are available. One of the best ways to do this is with Facebook ads. You can create custom campaigns for each segment of your audience and tailor your ad copy to speak directly to them.
Kajabi Virtual Assistant Will Create Facebook Ad Campaigns For Each Segment With Customized Ad Copy And Images
With Kajabi virtual assistant, you can create Facebook ad campaigns for each segment of your audience. This allows you to speak directly to each segment without having to create multiple ads for each one. You can also customize the ad copy and images for each campaign so that they are tailored specifically for each segment. This will help you get more conversions from your campaigns because you’ll be speaking directly to the people who are most likely to buy from you!
7. Send special offers to each segment
You’ve been working hard on your product and you’re ready to launch. You want to start marketing it and selling it as soon as possible.
But what about those people who have already bought your last product? Or the ones who have signed up for your email list but haven’t purchased anything yet? How do you keep them engaged and interested in what you’re doing next?
The answer is to use Kajabi virtual assistant (VA) to send out special offers, sales pages, emails and more.
Here’s how to get started in 2 steps:
1. Create a new campaign in Kajabi with the same name as your upcoming product or service (e.g., “Kajabi Virtual Assistant”). Create an auto responder sequence or drip campaign with this campaign name too.
2. Choose a landing page template that matches your target market and includes a clear call-to-action (CTA) button for them to take action on immediately after arriving at the page from a Kajabi VA email or link. The CTA button should be something like “Buy Now” or “Sign Up Free” or whatever specific action you want visitors to take when they arrive on this page from your Kajabi VA email or link.
8. Create blog posts, videos and other content relevant to each segment
The best way to get your product to sell is to make sure that you have the right content.
This includes blog posts, videos, podcasts and even ebooks. You can use a VA like Kajabi to help you with this process.
A VA can create blog posts, videos and other content relevant to each segment with Kajabi virtual assistant to be ready for product launch.
Setup a pre-launch page/landing page
You don’t want to wait until the day of your product launch to start promoting it! Start marketing a few weeks before the launch date so that when it’s time for the actual launch date, people are already excited about it.
One way that you can do this is by creating a pre-launch page where people can sign up for updates on when your product will be released. This can also act as a landing page for people who want more information about what you’re offering before they buy anything.
9. See who is visiting your site and watch them navigate
Kajabi offers a virtual assistant tool that allows you to see exactly who is visiting your site and watch them navigate through your funnel in real-time. This tool helps you identify which pages are converting and which ones aren’t, so you can make changes to maximize conversion rates.
The Kajabi virtual assistant also allows you to analyze your audience and target specific groups of people. By analyzing their social media profiles, web browsing history and other online activity, you can find out what they like, what they hate and how they prefer to be marketed to.
If you have a membership site or even an e-commerce website, you can use this tool to build customer profiles and target them with personalized emails based on their interests. You can also use it to create email drip campaigns based on these customer profiles – something that would be difficult (or even impossible) for an ordinary human being to handle alone!
10. Share relevant blog posts with each segment at the right time
Kajabi is a great platform for building your online business. It’s a tool that allows you to create your own membership site or online store, without any coding experience.
One of the Kajabi virtual assistants’ best features is its ability to connect with social media. You can easily share content across multiple platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest – from within the platform itself.
This makes it easy for you to share content with each segment at the right time.
Here are a few examples of how you can use this feature:
1) Share relevant blog posts with each segment at the right time in their journey on social media and in emails.
2) Add an opt-in form to your landing page or thank-you page so that people can download the PDF version of the post they just read. This helps you build your list and also provides more value for visitors who might be interested in what else you have to offer (bonus!).
3) Schedule social media posts ahead of time so they go out when they’re most likely to reach people as they’re reading through their newsfeeds or checking their email inboxes. This helps ensure that your audience sees them consistently.
Final thought on Kajabi virtual assistant for your next product launch
There are many benefits to having a virtual assistant, especially in the world of business. Aside from helping you to streamline and automate activities that are tedious or redundant, they also free up your time so that you can focus on more important tasks or personal matters. One example of this could be simplifying administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, sending invoices and renewing accounts. You can reduce the number of emails you receive by having Kajabi manage everything for you.
Image source: vecteezy.com