Dalal Street bulls resumed their run with positive global markets buoyed investors’ mood, awaited the interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve policy announcement, and progress in Ukraine-Russia peace talks.
Traders stay active in the stock market with the expectation of remarkable profits. They capitalize on market fluctuations for the short term. Stock markets are affected by numerous factors like government policies and stay updated with trends and news worldwide. You can open your free online trading account and Demat account for online trading in the stock market.
The few Government initiatives supporting the growth of the startup ecosystem, improving the overall economic condition, and making Indian stock markets alluring for investors from around the globe are as follows:
- In the Union Budget 2022, a new scheme, Development Initiative for North East’ PM DevINE’, is announced and allocated Rs. 1,500 crore.
- Proposal of FDI investment of Rs. 15,000 crore.
- Approval to PLI (Production-linked Incentive) Scheme for the automobile industry to increase the country’s manufacturing powers and create jobs.
- The AAI (Airport Authority of India) plans for Rs. 25,000 crores investment on the expansion of current terminals.
- The equity fusion of Rs. 1,500 crore in IREDA (Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd).
- The foundation of 29 development projects worth Rs. 2,450 crore in Manipur only.
- Sanction of Rs 4,500 crore to 7 Mega Integrated Textile Regions and Apparel Parks.
- Inauguration of hydropower projects more than Rs. 11,000 crore.
- Budget 2022 has increased allocation for the healthcare sector and infrastructure – all investors are considering the expansion of PLI schemes and looking forward to the stock market. Using your demat account, you can invest in the stock market. The demat full form is dematerialisation.
Every trader tries to make good money in the market, but the number of profitable traders is meagre at the end of the day. Only a few investors are able to make the best profit out of their trades.
Ways to Invest and Trade
Look at the following easy ways to make investments in the stock market:
- Knowledge is power. Investors need to know to watch the market conditions closely in order to make the right decision with the right stocks.
- Do not try to make trades on assumptions. You should analyse the past performance and trends in the market. Otherwise, you are going toward losing huge amounts of money.
- Make sure you trust only genuine sources to gather information about stocks. It will help you have the right idea and decide where to invest in the market. You can count on the reports provided by the reputed stockbrokers to their clients. Choose a stockbroker wisely to create your demat account.
- You should set a budget to trade in the stock market. Determine the amount that will not affect your finances hugely if you have to face loss in trades.
- Check what amount of time you can dedicate towards the stock market and your patience level to decide from trading or investing. Trading requires more dedication than investing in the stock market.
- Determine your financial goals before investing. If you already know for what purpose you want to make money, it will help you to choose from growth investing and value investing approaches.
- Know the risks involved. You need to save your capital as much as possible. Therefore, you should focus on minimizing the risks. Concentrate on the risk factors associated with a stock or investment instead of high profitability, especially if your risk profile does not allow you to take a high risk on your capital.
Thus, like other investors from across the world, if the stock market also allures you, gain insights into the market and participate with enough knowledge to survive long in the stock market.